EARTH

Our earth is a living jewel,
As slient sentials
Tress grow old

But every spring,
Blossoms anew
Relects the budding of life.

Birds tittering
On a twig blooming
A bunch of blossoms,
Gleefully nodding.

These I shall treasure
As long as I live,

My dad recalls
Grandma's tale thought
When everthing
In nature was bountiful

Alas! Man has forgotten it all
In his greed
To Grab everything
That was meant for all.
Nature you are the life giver
For thousands of souls
You are the saviour

You nurture and care
For everyone
Is to you so dear.

The shade you gave us all
The chriping of birds
Or the cuckoo's call
Have gone once and for all

Oh !what can I tell my
My grandchild
Of the wondrous world
My dad told me
When I was a child

When everything
Was in plenty
And nature showered us
With all her bounty.

No comments: