MOTHER LIES

I was prime in wroth
She fortune me with gifts and lies;

Her first lies start here…
A cup of rice she feed me in the moonlit,
But her stomach filled with water.
And says: “I am not hunger today”


When I was seek on the bed
Struggling for the sleep, she lullaby
On her lap without closing the eyelashes
And says: “I am not getting sleep today”


When I have wet my path with tears,
She weeping for me, when no one knew it
“She encouraged with confident smile
And hide her tears” to step forward me.


When I was comfort with my job
I asked her to take rest,
But she ignored my words…
And says: “I am not tired”


One day she fell ill
Her life is spinning out of control
I can feel her pain in the eyes
Her eyes says: “Don’t cry my child”

The grave be now thy bed
An incommunicable sleep
I am taking rest as you wished
My mom voice echoing in my dream…


Again her lie continues…
She is a visible God to me.

- ASHA .G