AQUARIUM FISH

AQUARIUM FISH

Once I saw a little colorful fish
In an aquarium water
Fish and water are prime in worth
I watched their beautiful story

WATER: I see tears streaked face
I can feel your pain, when your tears drops
Hope you listened and heard me

FISH: yes, I missed my family in ocean
Here after I am alone and alone
No one can see my tears, how would felt it?

WATER: Because you’re in me and you got a
Such wonderful eyes, I don’t want to see
The tears that are running down in your face


WATER: yet till now my
Existence had no meaning……..
You’re the one,
Made my life……. More colorful


I like being in your thoughts
You’ll always to the one
In my mind………..
Would you let me too?
Swim in your heart……………
I am willing to love you………………..


FISH: you’re living jewel
And a while:
A fish without water
Can’t swim………………!
When you offer me
Your heart, I cannot breathe………….,


Without me you still
Live on, but without
You, my life has no meaning…………………

Yet I will not leave you
Because I love you…………