TEA BREAK IN THE OFFICE

I sit in this cubical, not understanding why I am here
It is almost at 4.30pm, a tea break in my office
A smile in me, How the “half trouser” changed to the
Full- pledge professionalism
Once leaving all the burden enjoyed the days like airy
I wonder how it changed to the mechanical robot
By hitting the keyboard, thinking
How a small bag of books changed to the Laptop
Still footstool is here, but where is the rest….?
Here I am, the food is awaiting and I ‘m hungry
Where does the time solace….? Cried my lunch break
A bunch of office mate is here, I can smile at everyone
But, still I feel lonely, searing for the old mate to
Share the thoughts
Once the bike was reserved for few hours
Now it becomes my close companion, still few places to move on
I was beatific with my tiny pocket money
Now I get huge monthly pay slip and it has been nestled
Again I wonder why I am still here
Then its hits to me
I am not following the dream, chasing the money
And this is the time to get it……!